Veganuary is here again! We’re here to help you, whether you’re a vegan veteran or if it’s your first time! Every plant-based meal makes a difference.
Here are our top tips for making Veganuary amazing!
1. Plan your meals in advance. Make Veganuary as easy and stress-free as possible. It can be difficult making such a big change all at once and being organised can help you in those moments where you aren’t feeling very inspired or motivated. Need recipe inspo? Check out our Plantain Fries, Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes and Jerk Mushroom & Plantain Tacos.
2. Cook what you’d normally. Vegan food doesn’t have to be completely different to what you are used to and you can still enjoy your favourites, using vegan options. There are many alternatives for your favourite products in the supermarkets these days. Check out our blog post for 5 easy vegan swaps.
3. Connect with other like-minded people. Reach out to friends who are already vegan or connect with others taking part in Veganuary online. This way, you have community around you to support you through any issues or questions you may have. Pro tip: there are many vegan Facebook groups that will be able to help support you.
4. Remember your why. If you find yourself finding Veganuary difficult or if you lose motivation, remind yourself of your reason why. Whether it’s for the animals, environment or your health, your why is important and will help to re-centre you in those challenging moments.
5. Treat yourself to Jam ‘n’ Vegan. Let us take some of the stress out of cooking vegan. Our meals can go straight in the oven (& most are suitable for the microwave), making eating vegan easy. Check out our menu here.
If you have any questions about eating vegan, send us a message on Instagram and we’ll be happy to help!